Friday, February 11, 2011

Wrestling Shoes Las Vegas Buy

Black, red cest! A hangover

Today, my day will be spent in different forms, in my favorite occupation. Studious first: I have to prepare the text in black teas (red) for the workshop on March 13. And meanwhile, I only drink water. But I can also pause, tea of course. That's what I done after writing the first draft of what I wish to convey. To stay in the atmosphere, we had an agreement with the writing, teapot and tea were quickly selected. I must stay on the dark, this will be a Ron Cha, this tea in Taiwan Red Teas China . tea is a good read, and I do not deprive myself. Fifteen pages are devoted to black teas and what I read surprised me! (And this is not the first time, the author calls dark black teas fermented teas post) It speaks of black tea "Gongfu, for export "and especially tea powder, which intrigues me more. Do I understand that this tea" soluble "? I discovered they are classified into 4 categories according cutting machines and grinding used: sheets, grains, small pieces, and the ultimate in powder which I can not resist noting the description (page 80): "They come in real crumbs whose color is black or brown, the black tea is dark, very light fragrance and very acrid brew " , I shudder. And further, major consuming countries are: "Egypt, Sudan, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, England, Ireland, Canada, Chile, Germany, the Netherlands Netherlands and the countries of Eastern Europe " . And indeed, I remember many years ago that, before I became "théinomane" drunk in Cairo so-called "Egyptian tea," a kind of mud laid on the bottom of the glass that is diluted with hot water. I had a choice between a yellow bag ... and that, and as I wanted to discover the specialties ... It left me such a taste in the mouth, it's what I thought when reading the above. It's the only bad memory I have of this great country. Fortunately, there it is also the Karkade , and for me it was a real treat, I drank all the time. I close this book here that I must resume to pierce the mystery of black tea powder, I think it will be an intellectual knowledge, the taste, I do not really feel. For me a bit off center from what I read, jachève my tea and I'll prepare the lunch. Then I put in the form of text workshop, with a new tea-break. I could speak here of continuity in change: even tea and reading but could illustrate teapot " black is red . Although the soft light of afternoon tea shows a very gray mahogany. I reread The booklet tea taster , Lydia Gautier I am greatly inspired me in my workshop. Then I go to the box and I select the cards devoted to black teas. And what was my surprise falling on the enigmatic name GongFu red tea. And 2 records! If I had peeled the fact sheets covering the oolong and green teas, this is the first time I read them, and I did well. I learn that this famous "Gongfu is a rank in China for the red tea, it is a fine collection, unlike Souchong qualities corresponding to a rough collection" . So that's an enigma solved, I do not remember having read that, I'll sleep tonight so "less stupid" in the words of a friend who will recognize ... I then interrupted by a husband hilarious, bursting into my room, his hands behind his back. "I do not stay, but I offer this," he said handing me a tin can by the rear. I am appalled that these numbers mean and that contains the same old box not beautiful? I am very far from suspecting that I'll discover, I expect more. And then everything becomes clear: the hilarity of my husband and the contents of this unlikely case that I found suddenly so valuable but so light that I feel empty. Xavier said she is not but wants me guess what's inside, its air of mystery and a bit skeptical, I quickly understand that I'll never find. And for good reason! These eggs are robin portion of his collection he had begun a little boy. I laughed especially when looking more closely at the preparation tips. And knowing the artist, he was able at the time, throw the tea to put his treasures, his poor mother has seen with such a brat. But I stay on my hunger on the origin of this box door. The dust has settled, I finish the Ron Cha before I return to my PC to complete the text on the black teas that surprises me so much today reserved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment