month of January has lived, already! The word of the month was success and I can say that I kept my word ... except for the infusion of a small square recalcitrant.
For cons, I have concerns regarding the month of February, the headword is Wisdom, I can do my small but it is not won.
But I'll try to start well: I updated to the administration and reply to emails, I now turn to the assembly the sweater for my husband finished the last 15 days but it will not be an easy task, I abhor it.
So I really need to encourage me to tea. In this teapot a little crazy I brewed the famous Milky Oolong which remains an enigma to me as to its manufacture, I'll have to dig it. This is very sweet, has no such artificial flavor that reminds of aspartame. It is easy to drink without asking (too much) issue. Two
tea later, I finished PHEW ... I have to return the son, but after testing, the sleeves are too long, my husband said that it was not serious, he should fall back, but no way for me, I want it to be perfect! Fortunately he already has 2 more because it will not for now. To change my mind, I'll refine the text of the first workshop tea.
0 comments:
Post a Comment