Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lichen Planus & Breast

I saw!

Since Saturday, I had to make herbal thyme, linden, chamomile because of a big "rhubbe" and probably the beginning of flu: I hurt everywhere, but only 38 °, which is not really enough to be invaded by the virus. It took me giving up my favorite beverage, I tasted nothing. And now, the happiness found, it is a sunny and I wanted a Bai Mu Tan , I usually reserve for summer. But this beautiful light and birdsong, made me think and that I greedily tasted the drink cup after cup refreshing that I missed so much! After racing to fill the fridge and prepared some meals for my husband that I give up until Sunday, I'm back in my blue room-tea. I wanted to choose the tea that I have not yet opened. It reminds me of a beautiful meeting room in Bruges at the time when I researched the best Matcha. It is true that I did not know yet either Chajin or Tamayura. I found nothing about Tony Carter, is it the manufacturer, the British creator of this teapot? For the baptism of this beautiful, I had chosen a Darjeeling; I had not yet used because I found the neck too narrow. But it was not my surprise to find that the scalding flow! Too bad, it will remain decorative teapot it was before. Never mind, I have other resources. Tomorrow at this hour, I will be in this tearoom, not in the garden or on the terrace but warm inside this room so British! tea is hidden inside is a Suancha an Oolong from Thailand. And as my "tea road" again today, the ad hoc teapot needed. It is with great emotion - and not only taste - as I sip this tea particular flavor at once buttery, biscuity and slightly floral, a treat even more valuable after those days of scarcity. And faces appear to me, those of my family's tea there: Nana, Laurent and Frederic, Michael, and last but not least ... Nikosan Looking infused leaves, I think back to this beautiful encounter with the producer a April 14 last year at the Muses Tea thank you Michel for organizing that and Saturday)! But this is not all that, I must now proceed to something much more down to earth, my suitcase. My train leaves at 7:33, so no question of getting up at 5 am to do it! But after the chore, 4 days of happiness waiting for me, I look forward ... A last tender look at these hyacinths that have given everything to my back (thank you again dear Elise) and this beautiful card that comes from my favorite cherry and suits my mood that day, see you tomorrow my dear Frances Ana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment