Monday, February 7, 2011

Mana O Hawaiian Translation

The touch tank at war for Cataclysm

Hello,

Today I decided to answer Golradir (Warrior Special Weapons mostly on Eversong). He asked three questions about the stats for the Warrior def Catalysm because it's hard to lie between what is said and done!

His first question:

Touch for war def Catalcysm


Here is his question:

Touch: It seems universally accepted that we should reach the cap of 8% not to miss a stroke on the bosses, yet the best tanks I know are all averaged between 1.5 and 2% ... I had to miss a thing: I'd like well have a final opinion before I put the taste of the day ...

To answer, I suggest you go back to basics.

Features touch
Link Ratak post on the official forum

Hit Rating:

- 120.1 Hit Rating = +1% chance to hit with melee and ranged (-1% to miss chance).

- For the warrior, this applies to white damage, and all techniques that can be missed.

- The miss chance is 5% against a level 85, 5.5% against a level 86, 6.0% against a level 87, 8.0% against a boss level raid. Scores of touch necessary to overcome them without any buffs are respectively:
  • 600 for 5%
  • 661 for 5.5%
  • 720 for 6% (against a heroic dungeon boss)
  • 961 for 8% (against a raid boss)
To say that it is indispensable, there is certainly not that I dare not cross ...

- The spell resist provocation does more to disaster ...

- The thunderclap is a sudden physical distance, course is to hit 8%.

- The cry by demoralizing cons is considered a spell, either 17%! x_x!

Why Golradir best tanks that they have known that 1-2% hit?

Currently, there are very few games that require the tank to reach the cap hit. There are 2 examples that can say otherwise:
  • The tank must make a single kick (problematic raid 10)
  • dps to have a fight (with low physical damage) must be very important.
must be sacrificed almost 8% of statistics avoidance (parry, dodge and mastery) to reach our cap hit to combine our expertise soft cap. That's a lot ^ ^ For, Currently, it is expensive and we must reduce the damages to the fullest. Good aggro and good collection, it is the foundation for a good tanking. After

, it is obvious that a tank will be hit capped a huge contribution in dps from the moment he slapped continuously to raise its stacks of vengeance.

We will return to touch with caps on the next steps. Currently, the reforging must go on stats avoid and not aggro, because it takes nice slap anyway. Good tanking

0 comments:

Post a Comment