Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Often Is Mcdonalds Hiring

What is a quality item? How do

Hello,

Today, talking blog, I had in comments, some about a man named "LeMelon" or usually "Anonymous". It seems not to have a high opinion of me. Why, I do not know, but it was not for lack of asking him. He prefers to hide post. After the adage says it well: "To live happy, live hidden ..." It remains to be seen, but in his case is actually a good thing for us! Whatever! These comments (as unpleasant as they are) have asked a question that I find important to ask (and I ask myself regularly do well), which is more when writing regularly.

This issue (in fact there are 2) is this:

What is a quality item? Is my articles are of quality?

This raises other questions of course:

Is what I write quality articles?

Yes and no. What is certain is that they are not always the same quality.

Why do I think that? Simply because I write an article per day, which is a lot of time invested in writing, research subjects. Those who know me know that I have good numbers of articles written (about 60 in draft mode, ie not finalized). And for those who do not know me, now you know. I write a lot, I even write a book. A bit like at school. It allows me to write easily, do not lose your story ideas.

What is a quality item?

For me, a quality article is an article whose subject is relevant, interesting, and therefore how to treat it is also interesting. Come to find an interesting idea is a day I think of a utopia. If I take the example of a researcher. Well before finding a solution that works, it will try others that do not work necessarily. He will encounter some reluctance, to walls sometimes, failures. For me, write an article is this. We do not know if it's good if it's going to please, so it will work, etc. ... All that is known is that this is how we want to write the article.

For me, a quality article is an article manufactured. In this, each article I write is built. Every idea goes as I imagined (and perhaps lower, but hey, transmit and share is not always obvious exercise.

For me, a quality article is an article argued, an article that gets to the bottom of things. But to get to the bottom of things, it takes time. And the time we do not have all the time as we wish. We do have our sandstone. The stresses of life we sometimes prevent.

How good do we speak?

Speak Is there quality of writing? quality content (include relevant content)?
Probably a little of it all. Already, I try to make as few mistakes as possible when I write. Inevitably there are going to have that and sometimes they are even bits of sentences disappear. My ideas go far faster than my pen, it happens to chain, so I did not finish a sentence on another idea. And in the madness of writing, I do not necessarily come back back.

editorial quality is related to our own writing styles. It has a style that may appeal, or may not appeal. For example, I love JRR Tolkien writes, the ideas conveyed, his imagination, but I do not like his writing very heavy. I could not finish the lord of the rings for this reason. You, too, like some of the authors / thinkers for their ideas, but not necessarily how they say it. Everything is about perception.

Does this article is quality?

Good question. The argument is built. the core topic is interesting? For Bloggers like me, yes. For non-bloggers, probably a little less. For those seeking information on tanking, surely not. For those following this blog for a long time, yes. In short, everyone looks after their own doorstep! And that's the real lesson for me to remember. More broadly

:

To open the debate, here is the definition of a quality article on Wikipedia.
Wikipedia and its definition.
questionable or not, it depends!

Have your say! After


is mainly that you have the floor. What have you done for an item is quality?
Me, I have my answers to this question. Replies I have tried to share with you, but you, what are your criteria?

Good thinking and good blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment