Today is the last day of this trip so rich that leaves me fond memories. It rained this morning, I stayed in my room to read while waiting to go in the garden , the last stage of this pilgrimage. Imagine my surprise when leaving the hotel to see a figure known Frances came to me a bit of driving, really, it never will be others but these small gestures go straight to my heart.
I stroked a very slim hope, that you can brunch here with a discontinuance. The miracle did not happen, it will be for next time, but I am pleased to enter this one last time. Timeless atmosphere, until Thomas, always cheerful, ready to order my husband, 300g of London Bridge, and I can not resist the cake.
We spend one last time before the Christian home, thankfully closed on Sunday ... the temptations are too many here.
I console myself by admiring the scenery of this flamboyant facade. And once the train, I dive into this wonderful booklet Madeleines Travellers.
It begins with the presentation of these magicians who have created with elegance and refinement this timeless place.
The pages are described the wonders created by the imagination and talent of the magician flavors what Lawrence.
(7) The taste sensations are waiting for you, the paper also can make your mouth water.
(9) On these pages are combined 3 of my favorites: Red Beetle, Sherlock Holmes and Tiramisu, I do not know (yet) Vancouver, but the mixture of the same name is fabulous, I've done ice and pears in syrup.
Then I discovered this book promising title but this disappointment, the ceremony which he is question is actually a pretext for resolving conflicts between people uninteresting kind of X does not support Y, Z is angry, it is shabby and poorly written. I painfully read the first 40 pages and I will stay there, it will teach me to buy a book without taking a glance. This is not what I take from these days untold meetings of these beautiful, the taste of tea and friendship. And tomorrow, to stay in the mood, I will attack the record of the workshop on 5 oolongs fabulous, I spend the evening with my husband. .
0 comments:
Post a Comment