Friday, February 18, 2011

I Need A Catch Phrase For A 21st Birthday Party

Today, Happiness is in tea but still in Colmar!

Yesterday, I finished my post with "tomorrow is another day", I suspected that it would still be a great day, but at this point Yes, the area extends to happiness, and spends Bas-Rhin Haut-Rhin ... and I no words to describe this memorable day and completely unique. Yesterday evening, the air does not touch it, Françoise Ana wonder if it would tell me to go to The Essence of Tea ( http://www.essence-the.com/ ). I was already on cloud nine after leaving Niko but hearing this proposal, I'm already in heaven, I was in a state such that I could write the ticket of the day. But I find that I quickly get used to this level of happiness and even though I'm afraid not to report back to the height of the intense emotions felt. After a night's sleep in my little room "maiden," I have an appointment with my personal guide towards Colmar. I am now in the street merchants that I travel alone, Frances went to park the car. There is no doubt that we are still in Alsace, and in a city of history and the birthplace of famous people go, I must return to study it more closely. And here I am now before I dreamed of this place. Until last night, I did not know that I would make this dream today, and it is the beating heart that I entered, soon followed by that to me offered this gift: I was dreaming, she did! What treasures these boxes contain silver? We'll know soon but in the meantime, the living room, cozy and intimate with soft lighting, is reaching out. Our choice is quickly made. Lu An Gua Pian for one. Tai Ping Hou Gui for each other. And upon closer inspection, it recognizes the quality and manufacturing process. While the infusion is being prepared, we admire this collage devoted to tea. And to accompany these nectars this cake ... the homemade quince paste. And I do not need to clarify what we feel, the picture is very explicit. And what about the leaves infused? Tender and brilliant taste sensations guaranteed. And also a good meeting, the hostess, warm and so welcoming. We would listen for hours to tell us about his passion that joined ours. A new look at the map so beautifully illustrated. And a beautiful memory, falling on Hyen Tong, a green tea smoked discovered Tea Muses few years ago already. dry leaves dark enough. But leaves infused leave no doubt about the color of tea. For Françoise, it will be Jasmin Imperial. A beautiful white tea scent of this spellbinding exotic flower. The hours pass without anyone noticing, one last look at this service and Gong Fu is with regret that we leave this timeless place where tea is revered. Going up the street, once again admire this beautiful (and very old - 1419) Shop the fungus. And these typical colored houses. We return the car to another place, provided but it is also unknown to me. I have not had good experience with these teas, poorly preserved in jars ... glass. And I ask myself questions about the bio, I am very very skeptical. The Gardens of Gaia ... this place is incredible, a haven of peace in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by ugly industrial buildings. Various spaces garden, beautifully maintained, create an atmosphere in the very spirit of tea. one hand, the shop area which we admire these beautiful objects amongst others. By reading the title of this "blanket delight" I think my Doudou delicious to me ... A placeholder Chanoyu. We are now in that reserved area. I particularly like this set. The map is impressive but I decided to try this Mineral Spring - Darjeeling awarded by the Tea Drinkers' Club - Very beautiful color of the tea flavor to sweet and fruity. Françoise chooses a Lü Zhen still unknown for us tea. whose leaves are dark enough contrast with the pale color of the infusion. And here also delicious homemade pastries. Served by our hostess smile bright. It is very soft as velvet, this will be what I shall take as a souvenir of our stay in this timeless place. I leave also with any documentation about the Gaia concept that I'll peel with great interest, but after tasting these two famous teas, my reluctance fall. Again time is suspended, the hours pass punctuated by these trade our tastings and sometimes funny, sometimes more intimate and profound. Many thanks my dear Frances for making me discover these places and more importantly for these intense moments that will long be etched in me. I still had a magical day with you ... After living dreams awake, eyes wide open, I will make other, eyes closed this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment