Friday, February 18, 2011

What Are Beautiful French Words

Yes, Happiness is in the tea ... Strasbourg

After a journey that started in a fog to cut with a knife that has long played hide and seek with the sun, and a prolonged stop in Luxembourg for repairs, arriving safely at their destination. No sorry, 5:30 is a long time without tea! First surprise to my raid gear, that Francoise-Ana has taken on its noon time to greet me, I am very moved by this gesture that I forget the shot that I am in need of tea, there is that to achieve this. She then leads me to my hotel, the Hotel Kleber is located on the square of the same name, very central with respect to my places of pilgrimage. I occupy the room Amaretti but obviously there is a small spelling error is of course Amaret tea. Time to offer me some welcome gifts - yes, she is like that - she returned to attend to his professional obligations. As for me, my first intention is to go in one of those places where time is tea time that suits me. But an irrepressible desire to see me Ill turn away. Like the towns where the water flows, even lively, it exudes an atmosphere of calm and peace. And then the water is not stagnant, so it's a window on the world, I let myself be carried over to this water as an invitation to travel, which almost makes me forget why I'm here. My pilgrimage begins Au Fond du Jardin . And there is another journey begins ... I am welcomed by Frédéric, still caring, always smiling that knack of giving the impression that we are his guests, not customers. It settle down to the only table still free, at " the garden . A nice round table, also the only table that I had not yet occupied ... Until my favorite Cherry, I dive into one of the books available to us and here I am in London, one of those very tea cozy and so British as one where I am. And the scones Laurent! I accompany essentials of " Mirabelles the garden in late summer ... Beautiful Oolong delicate scent of plum, "yes, everything happens. Françoise unsuccessful but also chooses a Sencha, and always so chic these teapots. And we gossiped. And we continue to chat while keeping in mind not what we're here ... Even if we had nothing more to say, this is far from being the case, there is enough to do here, where that you turn the head, the eye is drawn by a thousand and one things. But this is not all that, time passes, we have another appointment and it is therefore time to take leave of owner, that I shall see Sunday, it became a habit, I begin and I end with this place of pleasures of taste and aesthetic emotions. Thank you both of us go through this. Here, the evening light adds color to these historic buildings that contain large wealth. time crunch this special atmosphere of the Cathedral Square, and I'm about to discover a new place for me: workshop Nikosan, I had seen in pictures on his site. and just this evening, he organized a workshop tastings: 5 Formosa Oolong. But I reserves the record for my return to Brussels to extend the story and happiness for having digested all that I lived. But I can not resist presenting the audience, very attentive to the most ... (Sabine, if you read me ...) What exchanges, only viewpoints that spoke volumes about what we live! Something tells me we'll see you soon! In London perhaps? In writing this, lots of emotions are coming back in overtones. Niko thank you for letting us experience such moments of eternities tea. I hope to report accurately, for now, I'm still too overwhelmed with emotions ...
And "tomorrow is another day" ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment