Monday, February 28, 2011

Nylons With Black Dress

was yesterday, it was in Namur, the 6 colors of Tea One day

This inaugurated on February 27 series of workshops on Tea. Fanou and I, strong experience of previous years, are now well established and we expect participants with impatience and curiosity. Although the room is much roomier than the old shop and could accommodate more people, we decided to limit the number to 6 participants. Since it is obviously "conference", but a share, six is the ideal number for me. I have a small problem, since three days I have "death", and since yesterday has been transformed in my barking cough and my nose torrent! But I really hope to go after the workshop, I will in any case all I have, I'm not one to capitulate ... And this is the group of today: from left to right: Lukas, Sonia, Michele (an old and true knowledge), Martin, Helen and Mary. Each comes first and is compared to tea. The age and Lukas Martin impresses me: they did not 20 years and drink tea all day, I say bravo! In this connection, I had a good laugh ... Lukas began his presentation with his age, cute, no ... And the others continued. From the start, the atmosphere was warm, everyone has found his place and was able to speak. After a brief introduction on the history of tea, we go to the observation of different teas, followed by a little info on their production. Meanwhile Fanou infused into the teapot to be able to observe the transparent sheets. Then comes the time of tasting. Green Tea Green Shell . White Tea Bai Mei Yin Zhen . Yellow Tea Jun Shan Yin Zhen . A Four Seasons Oolong infused 2 times. Red Tea Yunnan . dark tea, a Pu Er bulk. And there it did not miss: the comments were also rich sliced! Perfume and surprising flavors caused actual exchanges. And Michele is still a fan ... And exchanges about the fragrance, flavor and memories they evoke. Each participant may record their findings in the book received in early trading, and may also infusing them back once again, a sample of each tea is offered with preparation tips. I also liked the interventions that complement well Fanou mine, a real bond has been established between us, it's not hard ... we share the same passion and values. The workshop ended with no one way to pass time. I am delighted with this first meeting is really what I think the Way of Tea: sharing, fun, respect, harmony and well-being. I want to say my thank you for having responded to my expectations so secret as true. I was also very moved to read "Your opinion counts," such good feedback encourages us to persevere, I hope you continue to see a little way with you. Thank you to you my dear Fanou, you've once again allowed to share my passion. Roll on next workshop in this place where the Magic Tea is so aptly named!

0 comments:

Post a Comment