I dedicate this day to prepare the workshop Sunday at the Magic Tea .
For this, a fuel that is both warm and easy to drink, and I particularly like, it will be this blend Earth.
Before the brew, I think the one who made me discover. It was concocted by the two lovers (and talented) creators of flavors, thank you Patrick and Olivier.
I am ready to "work", but before that yet another Jacqueline thought that was so beautifully transformed this simple white teapot at the outset. Guylaine not forget that, before offering it to me, personalized mug accompanied by making include: "I am the tea, I hunt and I perfumed melancholy happiness" .
But there is also another element that combines well with tea. Thank you Natalie. These small rectangles
give me an idea.
But I need support for it.
A duck with chocolate and the tea, a real delight.
I'm dressed now, but I still admire this branch of mimosa. My husband just went the pick to the greenhouse and I filed it, saying: "I bring you the spring."
This is not the usual mimosa, it comes from Australia ... and he won. It's not just the roses have thorns! One last look
still leaves infused blend of Yunnan, Qimen, Pu Er and it's time I dive into my books to refine the document to be given to participants of this first workshop on the 6 colors of tea, a real Fortunately for me to share my passion for this drink, I have long been one of the transmission. Life is beautiful when she lets me do what I want, how I want when I want ... Even if outside, it began to snow ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment