Monday, February 7, 2011

Does My Dad Masterbait

full of happiness! This year's Rabbit

After a late weekend to forget very quickly (coded message to my chip: how is it that I think suddenly you ?...), that happiness today. This is my email box that made me turn the nightmare into great joy. On a whim last week, I decided to go to Strasbourg from 17 to 20. And today, I received an email from my favorite icing on this little journey: on the evening of my arrival, I knew that I attend a workshop gong fu. I say no more now, but this box could be a clue ... But email this morning tells me what we do on Friday, a little patience for that too. I extract from this pretty box that Ban Mai, a Thai green tea that I have never found elsewhere than Tea Muses . I infused into this deep blue teapot, a souvenir of a beautiful encounter with the Oisivethé (1, rue Jean-Marie Jego-75013 Paris), this show simply but so welcoming. course, the color of the drink is not seen in this bowl, but seeing these leaves infused, I recall with emotion to another rare encounter, the producer of this tea in Thailand. Thank you Michael, it is thanks to you it happened. My first visit to the landing gear will be a tea room located at 51 rue du Fosse Tanner, after many hours of travel I'll be missing. And while enjoying this very special tea (green tea infused for 7 minutes at 75 °, not trivial), I look at this map that I know by heart. And images and faces parade: The Language of Tea and Nana Tea Muses and Michel, Au Fond du Garden and Frederick and Laurent, as well Nikosan ... A taste of emotion, s' superimposed on another, one caused by these wonderful encounters in legendary venues for me. I already see myself walking through the streets of this city's nose in the air, admiring the architecture so diverse. With a goal of walking these beautiful places that will allow me to quench my thirst. And as I love the Isle, I will certainly once again a "cruise" boat. For the rest, go in 10 days ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment