Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Creative 21st Bday Titles

Skills assessment team

Hello,

Today, talking little, but are talking about! Talking guild management.

Since my return from vacation the sun, I experience a new technique:

Skills assessment

What I mean by skills assessment?

according to the definition:

The assessment of competence is an action of professional training designed to enable the employee analyze his professional and personal capacities in order to define a professional project or personnel and / or training project.

Well, this is the Internet version definition. Me, I is substantially the same except that it gives this: The

assessment of competence is an act of flattening qualities / defaults to the entire team that holds the same role within the clan. I would also ask how they perceive others.

The idea thereby is to see 3 things: See how
  1. are perceived faults and qualities of the team by the various players. This ability to work on it and to correlate this with my own perceptions raid lead.
  2. By asking them how they perceive others, it can bring out the points of friction that can lead to a better future, because we have been able to settle This problem of friction.
  3. Finally, each of them feels treated as listening. And it's important for me to listen to all because each view is different. After charging me in the analysis put everything in balance.
So I tried it with the team heal. What was the result?

Honestly, I have had good returns. Some very relevant, others less. Returns much more fleshed out and built than others, but an overview of the team heal.
and that, that helped me move forward.

Stewardship Guild

0 comments:

Post a Comment