Today I continue my journey alone, my favorite is Cherry a grandmother and filled it "must" (the chore!) take care of her granddaughter, a phenomenon! After a night's sleep and a breakfast without tea, here I am en route to Language of Tea.
I'm not very far!
Before returning,
I put myself in the mood
admiring these refined objects. A young woman greeted me smiling, but it is not dear Nana, who is in China and will return in early March ...
I can only watch with some sadness that table has it all need to make tea but I will not. Françoise
Ana told me about a small shop, the Red Gate in the street burned.
If the outside does not look upon the entry journey begins.
Here I am in China now.
Hosted by the radiant smile of Mr. Sun. He offers me tea
its composition: Ginseng Oolong and Goji.
The infusion has a rather sour taste and while sipping the nectar, we chat in a calm and soothing.
Fragrance - Orchid - Silence - Room that can lead to a room silent-scented orchid. Plumper block this meeting, I head to the pier now, I want to once again make this boat trip on the Ill and I dressed accordingly, such Eskimo. And there
first mishap: my ticket fell into the water! Fortunately this was arranged and I am now comfortably installed in the boat and arch bridges ... overheated! People begin to undress and take off what I can.
Again I admire these timbered houses, property as we said the guide, they move easily ...
Tanners House.
And the famous tower of the executioner in which convicts have to do an internship, I do not always know more.
Another round, hexagonal and peaceful this time. Here, incredibly, I'm getting the evil of the water, I really miss the air.
I'm not the only, the young woman sitting next to my discomfort is
... I look forward to joining the mainland, but the galley is the beginning ... I have no sense of direction if I can locate on a map where I go, I never know which way I must go. Wanting to take a shortcut, I set to arrive 1:10 Grand Street where I wanted to say hello Niko, except that I have taken the wrong way. Disgusted
and a little nauseous, I head to the Tea Muses . I literally
m'affale on a bench and I chose a white tea, the Xue Long (White Dragon). The leaves are infused
a bright green and tender.
And the drink is very sweet and refreshing, just what I needed. Unwilling to give up going again Niko, I asked the girl who served me if she knows the Galerie du Passage, its response consoles me: it's just around the corner!
I admire the way this facade that I could see Thursday night, it was dark.
Inside the courtyard is not bad either.
The first room contains works by artists from Burkina Faso, and the second is the lair of Niko.
" Chadoo , a teahouse, between tradition and modernity." Niko
offered me this wonderful Hong Jing Ya Cha a beautiful Yunnan.
I admire his precise gestures is so relaxing after what I just experienced.
coppery infusion has a honeyed flavor and something else, fruity than I can define
but Niko equates with dried fruit, apricot - prune. I am content to fully enjoy the moment by listening to talk about his way of tea, a real treat.
And now the most impressive, a cake of Pu Er believed in his name! Concocted by Olivier, a clear sign of quality. This is artisanal
a cake, not quite so compressed.
Here I am in paradise, Niko offers me to taste it!
Again the same gestures, it is based.
leaves after one rinse is promising.
infusion, rather pale, not at all the astringency of young Pu Er cru.
leaves after 2 infusions.
infusion, a little more orange now is still sweet.
infusions succeed, the astringency becomes more present but liquor is sweet.
A last look at those beautiful leaves, and I reserve one of these cakes that have yet to do so, they are limited in quantity so I'm really proud to have one soon. How many taste sensations (but not) here too, thank you for all that Niko.
again I admire this beautiful work, I am very touched by these forms of air so thin.
I would have a much reduced but it is so fragile that I did not dare.
A last look and we're going, Niko is kind enough to accompany me to my hotel rather than give me the road. It touches me, I did not feel like eating alone and he will even get me a sandwich! Thus ends this day of contrasts.
I'm not very far!
Before returning,
I put myself in the mood
admiring these refined objects. A young woman greeted me smiling, but it is not dear Nana, who is in China and will return in early March ...
I can only watch with some sadness that table has it all need to make tea but I will not. Françoise
Ana told me about a small shop, the Red Gate in the street burned.
If the outside does not look upon the entry journey begins.
Here I am in China now.
Hosted by the radiant smile of Mr. Sun. He offers me tea
its composition: Ginseng Oolong and Goji.
The infusion has a rather sour taste and while sipping the nectar, we chat in a calm and soothing.
Fragrance - Orchid - Silence - Room that can lead to a room silent-scented orchid. Plumper block this meeting, I head to the pier now, I want to once again make this boat trip on the Ill and I dressed accordingly, such Eskimo. And there
first mishap: my ticket fell into the water! Fortunately this was arranged and I am now comfortably installed in the boat and arch bridges ... overheated! People begin to undress and take off what I can.
Again I admire these timbered houses, property as we said the guide, they move easily ...
Tanners House.
And the famous tower of the executioner in which convicts have to do an internship, I do not always know more.
Another round, hexagonal and peaceful this time. Here, incredibly, I'm getting the evil of the water, I really miss the air.
I'm not the only, the young woman sitting next to my discomfort is
... I look forward to joining the mainland, but the galley is the beginning ... I have no sense of direction if I can locate on a map where I go, I never know which way I must go. Wanting to take a shortcut, I set to arrive 1:10 Grand Street where I wanted to say hello Niko, except that I have taken the wrong way. Disgusted
and a little nauseous, I head to the Tea Muses . I literally
m'affale on a bench and I chose a white tea, the Xue Long (White Dragon). The leaves are infused
a bright green and tender.
And the drink is very sweet and refreshing, just what I needed. Unwilling to give up going again Niko, I asked the girl who served me if she knows the Galerie du Passage, its response consoles me: it's just around the corner!
Inside the courtyard is not bad either.
The first room contains works by artists from Burkina Faso, and the second is the lair of Niko.
" Chadoo , a teahouse, between tradition and modernity." Niko
offered me this wonderful Hong Jing Ya Cha a beautiful Yunnan.
I admire his precise gestures is so relaxing after what I just experienced.
coppery infusion has a honeyed flavor and something else, fruity than I can define
but Niko equates with dried fruit, apricot - prune. I am content to fully enjoy the moment by listening to talk about his way of tea, a real treat.
And now the most impressive, a cake of Pu Er believed in his name! Concocted by Olivier, a clear sign of quality. This is artisanal
a cake, not quite so compressed.
Here I am in paradise, Niko offers me to taste it!
Again the same gestures, it is based.
leaves after one rinse is promising.
infusion, rather pale, not at all the astringency of young Pu Er cru.
leaves after 2 infusions.
infusion, a little more orange now is still sweet.
infusions succeed, the astringency becomes more present but liquor is sweet.
A last look at those beautiful leaves, and I reserve one of these cakes that have yet to do so, they are limited in quantity so I'm really proud to have one soon. How many taste sensations (but not) here too, thank you for all that Niko.
again I admire this beautiful work, I am very touched by these forms of air so thin.
I would have a much reduced but it is so fragile that I did not dare.
A last look and we're going, Niko is kind enough to accompany me to my hotel rather than give me the road. It touches me, I did not feel like eating alone and he will even get me a sandwich! Thus ends this day of contrasts.
0 comments:
Post a Comment