Monday, February 28, 2011

Normal To Bleed A Lot After Birth

Editorial by March

Hello,

Today, March 1. So who says the first day of the month, said on edito Okartank.

Mars Attack

The editorial serves as my guideline.

Lots of things planned for this March. We stay on the pillars of the blog and what I write.

From tanking
  • Wish conduct interviews tanks top of Guilds EN
  • Templates 4.0.6
  • War Round def mode dps / off-tank
From managing guild
How
  • manager in troubled waters ?
  • Responding during turbulence?
  • Shining eyes each: Role of RL?
  • Going further, because we are human!
  • Next: The 7 speech that marked the past
any azimuth Reflections on WOW
  • I was too noob: Memories of an Era (gone? ^ ^)
  • few others whose I have no idea yet but you will discover in my columns
Oh yes, just to meditate a little, here's a quote I love Pénéloppe Bagieux:

"A blog is like a very very big megaphone, to say anything, but lots of people at once."

Rasssurez you, I try not to say anything ... Well except when I'm on TS Thamanos clan, which, I plaind sometimes my co stiffness when I have a desire to sing or talk about the skill of the Magi ... Good blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment