Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Other Applications Like Jibjab

Management of loot: Typology of looteurs

Hello,

Today, I offer a fun, but can perhaps help on the thought possible to carry for attribs that each of us, as guild leader or officer arises!
Loot loot loot
!!!!!

For those who do not know, means plundering loot ^ ^ I love the translations! In what follows, I owe to the watchful eye of an ardent defender of Boston. It will recognize, thank you to him.

I offer you a mini typology of looteurs Smile

1) The lootvore

The classic that everyone knows. A routine to a piece that can fit even if it already has a similar piece, although it is not the most useful for its spec. It's purple, it's a.

2) The rationale looteur

We spoke little, but basically it's looteur "standard". It seeks to improve his stuff as a whole, as it will put one when there is an increase and do not feel embarrassed to seek the ultimate improvement.

3) The looteur wait (say DKP syndrome)

A common archetype, which comes from the legendary attitude: "At least I loot, I have more chance of having the object X that I want." It prefers to disenchant the objects rather than take them if they threaten the achievement of his personal grail.

4) The bin looteur

rarer to see, but extremely effective. This looteur to dissociate the lootvore, takes full advantage of the largesse of Archetypes 2 and 3. It puts a +1 (if no one wants) to each loot that up. Result, the other way, it is usually found with an average good stuff more important.

5) The solitary looteur

Case rarer but happens when a person is only able to require an object. This equips looteur there quickly and because it is not "constrained" by a competition on his plays.

6) The Giver crazy

This person then assumes that it is always best for others. Whenever he is given a subject, or has the feeling that this could happen, he will prefer to go give it to another. Accordingly, it is often the average wad of stuff. Here is a typology

fast (but I think that includes all the cases. If you have any other, I'm interested Very Happy).

Now, some points of note:

# 1 is quickly frustrated because he does not get what he wants when he wants. His thirst for purple is hard to quench, especially early expansion.

No. 2 course is to encourage the behavior, and usually causes no problems.

The No. 3 should be forced to take loot from time to time. The delay for a part that passes can be problematic when certain deadlines arrive.

the No. 4 market very much alone. He knows he will not override many parts, but he enjoys the fashion trash stuff to have a pretty good average.

No. 5 raises many concerns. It is set aside on any useful loot where it competes, as it has already recovered thousands of objects that otherwise would have ended dice. The side "imposed" the solitary looteur differentiates it from the trash, which assumes perfectly the consequences of his choices.

The No. 6 as the No. 3 must recover loot so "forced" from time to time, otherwise, like No. 3, to be picked it up for the arrival of the next difficulty level.

Finally, The problem ultimately is how each interprets the rule in its own way. Whatever system.

Stewardship Guild

0 comments:

Post a Comment