Monday, January 31, 2011

Snl Will Farrel Fart Skit

An apple an idea

Hello everyone, Today

short article, but nevertheless section. This week, I will not have much time, but I think of you. I know what will be the 4 articles that follow on Monday. Want to know? Suffice it to me to read, as is your habit.

An apple and an idea


I leave you to ponder this thought.

If you have an apple and I have an apple. If we exchange our apples each, then we have an apple each.
If you have an idea and I have an idea. If you exchange all our ideas, then we will each 2 ideas. George Bernard Shaw

Why is this quote important? To my eyes anyway ^ ^

She seems fundamental to achieve the sound management of human relations that pass in our guild to see what the quote said in substance.

Basically, it will be stronger with more than alone. But we will not be stronger exchange a trivial resource palpable. We will be stronger by sharing our ideas, resources nonpalpable. This is because we will share our ideas we will be stronger in combat. If everyone tells us how he thinks, then later we will no longer need to guess what the other thinks. We just know.

Sharing is the most beautiful thing that exists. The exchange also. So do not be stingy with sharing and exchange. Give to receive. Made by your doubts, and other things as they are scanned quickly. Good thinking

0 comments:

Post a Comment