Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kates Playground, Red Heels

Two days full of contrasts and emotions

Yesterday kitchen first: preparing meals for my goddaughter, who I had a great time but without tea! It will be very soon ... Nevermind, I am, I caught up with Cha Yuan where I found happiness with Jean-Benedict and Sanmao, I was no longer went for a lease ! I recommend a Sanmao Sichuan Mao Feng, I know little about these teas then because I do not really like them, I believe the flavor malted bothers me. But smelling the scent that emerges is the chocolate I see ... Both the first infusion of a few seconds was enough light, as the latter is clearly more amber and I am happily surprised by the flavor to both sweet and warm. After 9 infusions, I am reconciled to this tea, Sanmao advised me to always infuse small teapot, which I will do now, the aromatic palette is much more subtle! But this was only the appetizer. Elise has just arrived after a morning of work, Wednesday is a "dawn" so we have time to take to ease this simple but tasty meal. Time passes (too) quickly, and after enjoying it for a Long Jing and gives me Baozhong , it is time to leave. I am always very excited to meet her, is really a worthy daughter of her father, a passion for his work, enthusiasm, even creativity. It would be so proud of his career and his future projects. It is here (August 14, 2009). He joined the stars far too early and we miss him ... I had lots of things to do but not returning, nostalgic sadness prevented me, I took refuge in my room listening to music and letting my memories emerge, I was comforted. But I did not do yesterday, I had to glue myself this morning ... races and storage (minimum). Fortunately, this afternoon made up for this morning unexciting but necessary. I was about to prepare dinner when the phone rang. A long conversation ensued between Nantes and Brussels. And what can I talk with the president of the club of tea drinkers? Meanwhile, my husband gave me great signs for me to understand it was (almost) died of hunger! afternoon, after writing a few emails and responded to other waiting for my husband, I again plunged with delight into the guides in London tea ... Tea needed a Temi . The weather has cooled significantly and this is the perfect tea cozy to keep warm. Coded message to Bernard, but we do not burn the furniture we have the "stove". After sharing a cup first, Xavier realizes he's not just that on the table and after a "You go AGAIN London? "(I did not set foot for over 2 years ...), he consults, admiring the" little "guide, beautifully illustrated by Jane Pettigrew, will he tell me that he wants to invite me, as at least, you'll be replaced by us .... Meanwhile, I poured boiling water for the umpteenth time in my little pot of bamboo, but the smell, however pleasant remains very persistent, Nicolas, if you read me ... And Chip, we had tea to your health, lacking only you in this room. Two days "ordinary" and yet so rich, thank you life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment