Saturday, January 29, 2011

Are Gerberpuffs Healthy

The 23 days are ...

Today I am alone at home that suits me well, I have plans ... This morning, preparing meals for my goddaughter, but after that, towards my living room blue tea-I have not left. These 3 packages are still intact and Veronica is currently unavailable. I do not want to infuse this Yerba Mate with Bombilla without it. But I allowed to infuse teapot. This morning in breakfast, I find inspiration, it will be those purchased from Lombok -Hu-Cha Tea 26 August 2008 and has not yet served. I start by pouring in boiling water and wait to see how it will behave like its big sister, no doubt? (See June 30, 2008). Not at all, no small pearl but not like a spot of moisture that is gradually gaining ground in a broad band! But also a strong smell of earth, very nice. So I'll go get another one that has already been used, because I can not wait to discover this "Jesuit tea". Same treatment and same result, not the slightest drop but they are both completely soaked with water. And still a bit heady scent of earth, which gives me another idea ... I let them temporarily aside, I do not give up this idea a bit silly perhaps, but I want a tea to help me to wait. It will be a Shira-Ore , I will not talk about this again for more information, see 6 and 9 April 2009. Especially since this perfume smells of land that now my living room blue tea makes me want to through this book more acquainted with the artists who transformed the land and respect it. I am fascinated by the work of these passionate artisans and it is always with mixed emotions that I move from one work to another. The first time was in
Cernuschi Museum in 1994 or 5, on exposure Japan, Gourmet and Serenity , I really felt that they were alive chawan yet so I do had not yet converted to Japanese teas. I was then transported and aesthetic emotions strong then prevented me from sleeping! It will not be the same today, I have not really hooked up with this book, too technical. I return to my tea, it's unbelievable, it's been over two hours that I left and they are still warm! And it lacks a quart of water, she found refuge in the walls. After having emptied, the bottom of the largest is cracked, while that of the smallest is smooth and pale gray matter of making perhaps. I'm not sure they can be used now, they still feel very strong ground. But you never know, I wonder how the Indonesians use it, if anyone has any information, I am taking and already thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment