is the last day of the month, I had the choice between duty - the administration in January - and fun: reach into a large envelope.
time but do not hesitate to note how evolved the 2 Lombok and see that they are not yet completely dry, I return shameless pleasure. And
my innocent hand drew this little bag, it will be the bulk 23.
I am impressed by the shape, color and size of these leaves do not emit any fragrance. After the scalded zhong, I drop the leaves and there, first pleasant surprise, breathing in the sheets I found in an attic with that smell so peculiar, it promises. I start with 2 washes of leaves, and one more surprise: the leaves are black and as racrapotées.
After 2 infusions, another surprise: first, the flavor is exactly the perfume, very sweet, woody flavor combines very pleasant. By cons, color and taste, I thought a drink Pu Er cooked, I find no astringency typical of the wines I drank. I savor each sip, thinking of the journey to reach the leaves at Julien and then home ...
infused leaves change color and are now well developed.
I did not count the number of infusions, but the flavor is less present. This infusion
much darker will be the last.
Now the leaves that have given me so many taste sensations, it would be a shame to throw them away.
They will not go directly to my planters, they will still be used to deodorize my bamboo teapot.
They will remain there for some time. Julie thank you to you for this gift and to you Nicolas for your advice. I turn now to ADMINITRATIVE ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment