Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Milena Velba And Nadine Jensen And Weber

Meditation, Dreaming, Friendship ...

This morning, want to meditate after laminated have received this beautiful calendar of my favorite icing. Already 19 days past! The word January is SUCCESS. And that's good, I will every day of the year is of that order. Even if I have a rather positive, it does not always depend on me, unfortunately ... While sipping the famous Milky Oolong (which I have already spoken on 25/08/08), tea and easy nice, I find myself thinking of Paris, and more exactly FTSR and Lydia Gautier organizing a brunch with pairings - teas. Moments of emotion intense taste guaranteed. And rue de l'Abbé Grégoire remember other times very strong in Artisan de Saveurs ... I still do not know the exact origin of this special tea nor its secrets, but Is it really important to enjoy it? I do not think. And the afternoon, warm reunion with Elise, which I mentioned last January 3. Big fan of tea, we share this Alishan home Zen Zoo . I love these exchanges real and profound, far from the banality of the conversations show, too ... Thank you dear Elise agreed to this tea shared the following Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment