Monday, January 17, 2011

Delete Saves Gpsphone

Tea and I had a lot to do with a small block, or how to miss the infusion of Fu Zi Zhuan

After a magical weekend (Saturday and Eve LE a walk Sunday to celebrate the sun and 13 degrees he has offered), I'm back in my living room in a quiet blue-tea. I unpacked this little cube named Fu Zi Zhuan . It intrigues me, it is very compact and has no smell. It is an additional gift of Julian (re-re-re-thank you). I chose the brew glass teapot to watch the evolution of this Fu Zi Zhuan . After 2 rinses of 30 seconds, I see no changes. And still no perfume. My first brew 1 'is very disappointing, no flavor, by cons finally leaves emerge a soft slightly sweet flavor, but nothing to do with the odor of cooked Pu Er. A second infusion of a minute, and finally some leaves begin to raise the rest of the block. By cons, if the color begins to darken, no taste can be deduced from the infusion. Infusion next to 1'30'', the leaves do not always become detached. And still almost no flavor. And always the same, the infusion is darker but still pale in flavor. I decided to take extreme measures, I extract this small cube recalcitrant. Very Carefully, I cut it in half. After another infusion (1'30''), I see the liquor, always brilliant, became mahogany. But this taste still almost nonexistent. The leaves are yet completely separate, and I sense a smell of leaves after the rain and a vague sense of fungus. A final test to 2 minutes, and still the same disappointing result is just do not understand all that I have a pasty mouth, dry and I'm very thirsty. A moment I wondered if I had not lost the taste, it would be a disaster! A small piece of chocolate reassured me, phew. I'm disappointed but I do not doubt that little cube, I just could not treat it as it should be I suppose. I will infuse the leaves until tonight and see what happens. I probably should go on the sites of Pu Er enthusiasts to immerse myself in their way of overcoming this small cube, but I did not want to not be influenced by what they describe as a fragrance and flavor. Here is a mistake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment