I'll make it short, I'm on the ball but what a great day! Unlikely, this Christmas Eve: the date first, and then an hour.
It is 12:30, Veronica and I take a drink while waiting for Xavier to complete his work. Neither
champagne or other alcohol, but a delicious Gyokuro . I can not wait to unpack these red packets, the few gifts that have escaped the thieves. It
throughout Argentina that I found here. Tango music is mesmerizing, and I will spoiled for choice for yerba mate. Sometimes
Vero teach me the use of utensils, I looking forward to that. For now, she consults the notebook Lydia and I are already reports of differences with what is happening in Brazil.
It's almost time to go down to start the meal, very traditional, exactly what Vero has ordered.
First, foie gras served with a Da Hong Pao , on the advice of Lydia Gautier. This is the first time that I associate tea with this dish and the agreement is perfect, thank you Lydia.
followed these poor animals, but it is not I who have prepared, I have done this only once, asking forgiveness for the poor beast to have treated in this cruel manner ... I explain this to
my goddaughter who fun of me, plague, saying that humans must eat well ... Obviously, my husband adds, why am I not surprised?
I do very moderately lobster because I hate to quibble. But I'm the only one. But the other 2
dissect it with relish. I watch them do while enjoying the delicious Sencha home Tamayura, still a perfect match. I have no patience!
time to throw the carcass in a saucepan, Xavier wants to make the bisque, and the first dessert is a papaya, an exception to my choice to eat only fresh fruit and here. And no, she did not drink ...
And last but not least, the double chocolate mousse infused with tea Belgians , created by my friend Fanou.
It was not unanimous, the flavor of tea (gingerbread) was present too.
We take the tract in my living room blue tea. And those two are not sad.
And my horrible husband asked me if I would agree to give him sugar ... I do not like the smile of my goddaughter, but what? ... What's good for once! Hours
spin, it is unfortunately time to leave soon. Vero exchange one last time to pull it replaces its coat, at least she will not be cold. We decided to make the meeting yerba mate again. Thank you both for your smiles, your laughter, your teasing, and even your nonsense ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment