Third and last experience with this little Nuo Mi Cha Xiang , I'm pretty curious to see how it goes. After
scalded teapot, I laid this little nest.
(2) Two rinses of 30 seconds later, it does not happen much. First
infusion of 3 minutes and transfer immediately into the preheated teapot and cup.
A word about this teapot I've long since I had chosen the time for the different spellings of tea, on the cover.
But also below the saucer.
The underside of the cup tells us the provenance of these vessels: Wtoctawek seems to be a Polish brand, which would explain the word which means herbata Tea in that language. For cons, the thickness of the cup is not really suitable to most teas but no problem for it is not high tea.
Today is an accompanying tea, I definitely want to finish the sweater for my husband ... I defeated despite the protests of the addressee because the final product does not suit me.
II infusion, also 3 minutes, I am struck by the sweetness of the drink without any astringency. But the leaves have not yet taken all their independence. Between two rows of knitting, this tea is easy to drink, without asking any question.
By cons, drinking this third and final infusion, still sweet, I wonder why I fell in love with this tea at the time, I do not think I would have chosen now. And the answer came to me and is linked to my way of understanding the flavors of tea. First, at the time, I was looking all that was curious. But above all, and remains so today I am very sensitive to the mood of the place and in contact with vendors. And welcome to ethnic Spirit was very warm, I wonder what became of him who spoke with passion of its teas and its tea and I remember his first name: Lawrence ... I do not regret have tested this way to infuse this little nest of three is one I preferred. That said, I think I do not repeat except for the kitchen if it proves interesting. I wonder now how to recycle the tea green "bamboo" to be steeped in water for rice. If anyone can enlighten me, that would help me, thank you in advance.
0 comments:
Post a Comment