Friday, January 21, 2011

Cambridge Silicon Radio Windows 7 Driver

memories, and a moment of nostalgia ... Tasting a little nest

Sometimes the wrong box full of surprises, I wanted to prepare a mixture Earth but dive into my thoughts, I take it to the floor above. And I keep it. For a long time now since I've brewed this fragrant nest: the Nuo Mi Cha , bought in Earth China . Upon opening the box, a perfume and a little dense heady emerges: it is compressed green tea flavored sticky rice. I am mindful of the valuable advice received from Sebastian, David, Olivier and Julien and I extend the wash sheets. After 45 seconds, the leaves open and begin to break. One minute, I threw in the water. I made three infusions, the liquor is dark orange and slightly cloudy. The flavor is a mixture of basmati rice and green tea slightly astringent. Tasting this tea particular, memories come back to me: The first time I discovered this tea, it was in Strasbourg in ethnic Spirit, which no longer exists. A nice encounter with a passion for tea. And a moment of sweet nostalgia. It is in this teapot purchased where j'infuse usual this Nuo Mi Cha but I wanted to observe the development of this little nest. And here I followed David's advice, I sprayed copiously out of the teapot. The leaves of various shades of green, are now fully developed. I perceive some anomalies. A dark green leaves much larger than the others, a small olive green leaves whole (the only) and a single branch as well. I wanted to make an infusion of additional 5 minutes to see what it would be, what crazy idea: it is undrinkable, so I have the leaves and drink in a garden but in hindsight, I had to keep it for cooking rice, this will be done soon as it is a tea that will be fine to accompany a dish a little spicy with rice of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment