With all the good advice received, I am confident about the success of the company ... We two " Nuo Mi Cha Xiang "
This time, I take the pot for this particular tea .
The small ball, which had a great time at the time of purchase: what a contrast between it and the wall!
And the stamp is probably one of the creator, my friend Ling-Ling arrives Tuesday and then I will know soon. J'ébouillante this teapot 15 cl, inside and outside and then I lay the nest and leaves a minute. It's impressive, even without water and lid closed, the smell is very noticeable. Two rinses of 30 seconds, as recommended by Olivier. First
infusion of 10 seconds. Beautiful yellow and orange in flavor, the rice that is more apparent than tea.
After 4 infusions, the leaves have not yet fully dissociated but their flavor is very present.
The sixth infusion is much darker and the flavor of tea is now the top is a bit bitter, astringency, no doubt.
The leaves are in full bloom now and I have not found in this nest, the "anomalies" of precedent. I continued infusions that are no longer of interest to taste, too much astringency. J'infuse one last time and the liquid product used to flavor the rice tonight. I infuse another later, this time by following the advice Earth China : "Yunnan Province tea compressed shaped nest, the scent of sticky rice. In teapot 0.5 liter, a nest, filtered water at 95 ° C, infusion three minutes. Multiple infusions. (Thanks Julian). I can not say that deceive me this tea really drunk in gong fu, but he may well accompany an Asian dish. And a coded message: Chip, I've drunk your health ... Courage, we will soon be in Strasbourg or Paris, or from one to the other! MDR
0 comments:
Post a Comment