Friday, March 4, 2011

Application For Telephone Disconnection

Why they love me so much, I hate them?

I do not know as popular among ... Germs! This has been a week they become embedded, they'd rot in life take away the taste of everything, I mean the sense of meaning, of course ... Until yesterday, everything was bland and tea was only the colored hot water. But now things are better, I barking more and my nose starts to regain what it does. Month of March, the month of kindness, I hope so and I want to believe spring is almost here and many things associated with them: meetings over tea among others, although I had to cancel lunch with tea this Sunday, but another date is already scheduled. I'm back again in my den where I prepared a tea that will taste this time. Even "weak", I delight. And this beautiful book to make me dream once again it has to do with the tea of the day. Indeed, it is a Temi I chose for my return to the world of flavors and taste sensations. Among other treasures, this book includes tasting notes that make me dream in style and often helps me to put words on the flavors. "A powerful perfume of apricot tickles your nose when you sniff the leaves green and tawny, slightly irregular." "The apricot gives way to the fishing ripe and warmed in the sun. Without complexity, these sheets provide nevertheless a good aromatic intensity. "These notes mature peach, plum and muscadine grape are reminiscent of an orchard on a warm summer day, when still air is broken only by the buzzing of bees. Without achieve the complexity of large Darjeeling, or their length, this tea immediately seduced by its roundness, good size and maturity. course I can never speak as well but this poetic approach fills my wants and delights me as much as I finally found part 2 of my senses needed to appreciate this liquor that I had to spend eight days since, Mars will be a great month, I "feel" what happiness found ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment